What does "Personal Information" mean?
Collecting personal information
AT Developments collects personal information from individuals on a voluntary basis.
Using personal information
AT Developments uses personal information that it collects for the following limited purposes:
- To communicate with individuals.
- To assist in understanding individuals' needs and preferences and to adjust our products and services accordingly.
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with customers.
- AT Developments may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
Disclosing personal information
We knowingly disclose personal information when we have received your consent to do so or under limited circumstances specifically described when personal information is collected. However, we will disclose personal information without such consent when such disclosure is permitted or required by law. We will not knowingly disclose personal information to any third parties except:
- To our agents, professional advisors, promotional and marketing agencies, and to any other third parties in order to complete transactions, to process data and to service our customers. These third parties and their respective employees are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any purpose other than as described above.
- AT Developments does not sell, rent or trade personal information that it collects. In the event of the sale of the Residences of Five Points project, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
Retaining personal information
Protecting personal information
To ensure the security of our customers' personal information we have designated a Privacy Officer to be responsible for the care and control of personal information.